Terms of Sale
- Use of Wellbox. Buyer agrees to use the Wellbox only in accordance with the manufacturer!s instructions and
recommendations. Buyer further agrees to use the Wellbox for personal, family or household use only and not for
any commercial purpose.
- Returns. Seller guarantees full satisfaction of its products. If Buyer is not happy with the purchase, Buyer may
return the Wellbox, undamaged, at buyer!s expense for a refund of the purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee,
at any time within 30 days of the date of original purchase. No return merchandise authorization is required.
Returns will only be accepted with all original packaging material and a copy of the original sales receipt. Returns
of the Wellbox without the original packaging and the sales receipt will be rejected and no refund will be payable.
Returns must be shipped back freight prepaid to the following address:
Group Eighty One, LLC
325 NE 59th Terrace
Miami, FL 33137
- Shipping Damage. When the delivering carrier brings you your Wellbox order, please inspect for any notice-
able damage. If you see any visible damage to the Wellbox you must note that on the freight bill where appropri-
ate. Neither Seller nor the freight carrier can be held responsible for damages if you do not note them on your
freight bill. All shipping damage claims must be filed with the freight carrier.
- Manufacturer's Warranty. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the only warranty on the Wellbox is the one
made by the manufacturer; however, warranty service is provided by Seller.
- Warranty Service. In the event the Wellbox purchased by buyer requires servicing covered by the
manufacturer's warranty, buyer shall provide a receipt of purchase from an authorized retailer displaying the Com-
pany name, date of purchase, and purchase amount. Once the document has been provided, Wellbox will issue a
FedEx shipping return label for the defective part to be sent to the repair center. Provided the defect with the Well-
box is covered by the manufacturer!s warranty, the Seller will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred in
connection with shipping the Wellbox to Seller and back to Buyer after the warranty service is performed. The
Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the decision to repair or replace the Wellbox will be at the sole discretion of
Seller. In the event Seller determines the defect with the Wellbox is not covered by the manufacturer!s warranty,
Seller will notify buyer of such and buyer shall be responsible for the cost of repair and all shipping charges.
- Limited Warranty on Repairs. Seller warrants that the repairs and services it performs on the Wellbox will
be free from defects in materials or workmanship under conditions of normal consumer use for a period equal to
the greater of (a) the days remaining, if any, on the manufacturer!s warranty and (b) ninety (90) days from the date
of the repair. Seller will repair or replace at its option all defects covered by this limited warranty free of charge.
This warranty does not cover any defects resulting from abuse, misuse, use inconsistent with manufacturer!s
instructions or recommendations, commercial use or re-use, accidents, gross negligence or intentional misconduct,
improper maintenance, power surges or outages, forces of nature.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Seller makes no other warranties, express or implied with respect to the Wellbox
purchased by buyer, including without limitation, warranties of fitness and merchantability, and all such warranties
are expressly disclaimed.
- Limitation of Liability. Seller shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or
special damages, including, without limitation, loss of use, loss of time and inconvenience, resulting from the use
or lack of use of the Wellbox or any products supplied with the Wellbox or arising out of any breach of seller!s
limited warranty. The sole obligation of seller (and the sole and exclusive remedy of the buyer) hereunder is
expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective Wellbox.
- Exclusions and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limita-
tion or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of
sections 7 and 8 may not apply to buyer.
Take a look before you leave